Monday, July 21, 2008

Full House at the Lake



With nine of us at the lake this past weekend, I dare say it was fun and always hopping. Tom Buonforte , Marie his wife and almost all the kids plus a French exchange student in tow, descended on LKG with enough food to feed an army and fun on their minds.

I gotta thank the whole clan from the head man on down, coz if it weren't for their kindness, food and 'what can i do to help, Mrs Sielski?' I think my damn leg would have hurt so much from trying to keep up that I would have cut it off.....



and yes, we were able to pull two tubes so we had twice the spills and chills. In fact, after Chris, the little guy on the right got out, the 'teens up'd the stakes with demolition tube pull. There were some sore folks the next day for sure.
" Hola...my name...senor Catfish. But you can call me Jose Jimenez" "Burp"

No comments: