Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Visiting Joe and Judy at Cape Coral Florida!

Flew down to Florida to spend an overnight with my firends Joe and Judy, from st louis. Yes, the firgid cold right now St Louis. After Judy finially retired from government service, she and Joe are doing some of the things they have always wanted to do...like snow bird in florida during the winter. So they rented a house for 6 weeks, and i got to visit finally a few days , like tomorrow, before they go back to the cold country.

that is me, just before i went to put my bathing suit on and went swimming myself ! That is Brandy on my lap, snuggling up. But you know my Thrash is my number one man!

The house had a heated pool with one of those enclosure things, so swimming with no buggs! Of course the pool had a little table in the pool itself, where you could sit and watch all the sights and enjoy food and beverage. That is Joe in there wondering why Judy was
" what are you doing with that camera !!????!!!!"

No comments: