Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ice Storms can be scary....

Took Several major power hits last night and the resulting 'Thuds' gave me and Thrash some pause. So after turning off most of the electronics, we retreated to the art room aka studio, where i have a little tv with an antenna to get some stations, and proceded to color away, not daring to turn on the computer. But after a while Thrash was wanting to be held, and I guess I was too, so i picked him up and just resigned myself to watching the little TV till we went to bed.



Trying to get a good picture of the snuggling, while one is also snuggled was kind of hard, but you sort of get the idea.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

my what a clean space you have!

kok said...

i am surely trying to keep it that way...but needed a spot to prop the feeties while thrash and i snuggled and watched wheel of fortune.