Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snuggly Buggly.....



I got this dog cave thing from one of the catalogs. It won lots of awards because dogs like to know someone or something has their back. So they like to snuggly in with their back against something, and this little bed does the trick. At first, Thrash couldn't get the hang of it, and would be half in , half out. But yesterday, i went looking for him, and saw that the Thrash cave had a considerable lump and profile. Upon further investigation, viola ! there he was. I couldn't help how cute he looked, so yes , I took more doggie pix....

Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever did see?

2 comments:

Vicki said...

ohh miss madison needs one of those!! maybe then she wouldn't have to sleep under the blankets!

Anonymous said...

I think the kitties need one too - and perhaps their Mom! Please send me the catalog name!