Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fresca Pintura - hot Latina Private Eye

A week or so ago a friend sent me the name, Fresca Pintura, thinking it evoked visions of a hot latina, perhaps working as a privete detective, you know the stuff of cheap novels or great movies. I drew this babe up, and wanted to post it, but low and behold, my scanner would just not work no matter what I did. So I hooked it up to my work laptop today, and voila, just like that mystical car ailment that disappears as soon as you get to the dealer, the thing started working.

so i thought i would do some scanning and posting before i disconnect it, drag it back to my studio and hopefully will be pleasantly surprised and back in business again [notice accentuate the positive!]

So, sports fans, does the name sound familiar to ya?

No comments: