Saturday, October 25, 2008

Art class nude

this is just a 20 min pose. the 1 hr pose is too big for my ity bity scanner

well for the second time, i attended my open life drawing class. this time, with a wee bit of experience under my belt i started drawing like a pro, warming up with the one minute poses, concentrating on parts that i have trouble with, etc. I wanted to scan the 1 hour pose, which is the same from week to week to give the painters in the group a continuous pose to keep working on. but i started from scratch again, and had a plan to rough out the whole body, working on all the proportions, so i didn;t draw a mis shapened dwarf again, and then work on the detail. HA - the parts I got right fixed the previous drawing errors, but I made new ones.....so i went and bought some new pencils and charcols. that should make me sketch better, don't ya think?

No comments: