Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dulles Ordeal -#2

So the flight gets, dleayed then canceled and I scramble to find another flight earlier that the 3 PM flight they rebooked me on.... Good thing I didn't check any luggage ! so I have them put me on a standby flight that goes sooner than 3 PM, but due to the weather, who knows how sooner.



While sitting and waiting to see how much sooner will i get out, i get the rare opportunity to hear a well dressed and seemingly together bizman, take to his buddies like the two faced pig he was...["tell it like it is girlfren!"]

Can you tell I thought he was an opportunist jerk....there wasmore of the conversation that confirmed that that i am not recording. finally we he moved away from me, and walked the halls talking to his buddy, and i stayed fixated on the gate and airline personnel, hoping i would make the standby seats......and yes i did make it on the plane [which was only 20 min earlier by this time than the 3 PM which was now, 4, 5 PM

No comments: