Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happiness is a warm and snuggly Thrash

One of my friends, Marissa, out in Colorado Springs , who is owned by her labs Cody and Cowboy, and I were talking about our 'owners' the dogs during a break in our meetings last week. She checks the blog now and again for pix of Thrash, and asked me if i carried a snap shot book of him with me. I said no, and didn't think anything more about it, till the next day, her husband John handed me a small red book during the briefing we were suffering, I mean sitting through.




Yes, it is my very own little photo snap shot album, personalized with care and love, and ready for me to fill with the little man. Almost makes me want to travel again [NOT]...

I am sure one of the pix that will go in there is this one I snapped this afternoon of the little boyz catchin' some ZZZZ's in one of his new sunny spots.....;-)


Thanks Marissa - the 'Thrash' Book made my day....no actually my week out there.

No comments: