Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What I been workin' on ....

I did this mosaic well over a year ago, on a plexi glass piece. It was part of a crafting thing set up by one of the talented women in the hood. We went to her house one evening and all did a piece, she had the whole thing really set up nice in her basement, with all the cutters, grout, glue, tiles, etc and her help of course. I think we paid $5, which is what we toss in for Bunko...but I gotta say I surely enjoy this much more then Bunko.

I finally cleaned it up, and bought one of those put together frames and stuffed in in the frame, and dragged it into my art gallery, eh, I mean my office :-)....more prettyness to look at to keep me from the mayhem of government contracting !



From my desk calender above, ...and yeah I AM draggin ass. So be patient if I seem pre-occupied, ok?

2 comments:

cala said...

wow, that mosaic is amazing. Love it.

kok said...

thanks so much...