Monday, August 25, 2008

things in the making


So I asked Tim to build me some easels to display my art on...and of course after copious research on the web, he found a plan. And with the trusty new compound mitre saw, I now have a great new display tool, and getting another one as well.
I also got some molding and had him cut it so i could make a frame around the art i painted on the particle board..this was a trial run. I painted, glued and nailed and voila! Repurposed materials that are turned into art!
and this is my little neighbor boy, Jai, who talks a mile a minuete, is quite smart for his age and wonderfully inquisitive. He wanted to know what i was doing in the garage, and how could i work on crutches, among other things. The only thing more precious is his sister Sarah.

No comments: