Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007- NY and NJ


Thrash got to visit all his relatives this Thanksgiving. First, a few days in NY and as you can see he made himself right at home immediately.It was a good visit and some good home cooking, but every trip home makes me realize that my folks won't be here forever. The house needs so much work, realization way too late on my part that they could not afford nor have the energy to tackle all the projects needed. They are way too proud and independent and I don't know where to start. But I need to start somewhere, probably the first floor bathroom, and go from there.

Next we stopped at my brother and sister in law, and got to visit with everyone - Chris, Robin , the cats, and neice and nephew and their finacee's - Matt and Angela and Emily [Auntie Em, Autie Em, LOL] and Rob. And Thrashman got to visit with his new outlaw, Bella, and we had a small tuxedo convention !

You can see from below, she is still so tiny, and cute but gave Thrash quite a run for his money on who was king doggie! arf arf!

No comments: