Monday, July 30, 2007

Birthday at the Lake !

after getting home from Dulles airport on Friday at midnight, and buzzing around for another hour, I got abut 4 hours sleep, got up and we went to the Lake. Tim drove and Thrash and I slept. As you can see, Mr Thrash can always find a comfy spot to snooze, no matter what he is wearing or where he is!



That night, over to Toni's house to celebrate birthdays as we always do in the summer and traditionally at the lake - Nick and I. This year Nick became a teenager, 13!. And I just got a bit older. Cake , Ice Cream, presents and a movie. Don't get no better...celebrating with friends and family.


Toni got me one of the coolest b-day gifts yet....Raider Croc's! How did she know I was looking at Crocs to buy? And these Oakland Raider ones are the best yet! I didn't even have the tag off them before i slipped 'em on. Thanks toni!

No comments: