Sunday, May 20, 2007

Boat Doggie !




OK, I know I prob post too many photos of my doggie, but these were too cool. I had gotten him the goggles, called Doggles, esp for ridding on the new jetski and new boat. we had been working on him getting use to them, and went for a ride yesterday and today. Yesterday, it was a bit chilly and he acted like he was real cold. Today after some slower going on the lake, and some coaxing out of the hibernation like state he seemed to be in, Thrash started to become the Boat Doggie I know he is ! and such a tude....I love them all, and have several more, but the one with the Doggles on the top of his head...like mom like son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many pictures of Thrash. I had to call my sister to look at the pictures too. We love him!