Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Union Boss ?


well, had a situation where i sent an email that was a no-no. I pretty much had had it iwth waiting and waiting for answers that didn't seem to be coming, and needed to do soemthing...so off the email went. after that, i was called crazy in an email for sending it, by our contracts "guru". Obviously I am leaving out a bunch of details, and yes, I did hose up by sending it towho I did. But damn!, I didn't know I couldn't do that and so instead of learning by positive correction, I learned by being called "are you crazy" in an email that wasn't just addressed to me. Kind of re inforced the facts of that I am not learning what I came to learn....sort of crosses off one of the 'pro's " for me switching and making that move almost 3 years ago...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Sorry you had a bad day, sometimes I wish people would think before being so negative-- move on they'll get over themselves--It sounds like someone must be constipated...

Anonymous said...

yikes.....the flaming email... ;)
Hang in there girl.