Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And so it goes....

Yesm, that is my foot and those crutches are mine. While it isn't broken, i do believe in the 4 weeks i was hobbling around on it and hopping it would get better, i pulled a different muscle. So now i don't know if the original boo-boo is getting better or not, just that the other muscle hurts.

totally sux to be on these but makes the leg better. I sure as hell know how out of shape I am, and it is beating me up to get around on them. but i need to quit whining and get back in shape. but hopefully the Ortho Doc tomorrow will be able to tell me how bad or how good it is.

Tell you one thing, I am more patient with people who are not quite as mobile as they used to be now. Funny how you change your perspective once you have a chance to walk a mile in the shoes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WALK A MILE IN MY CRUTCHES....
:)

HANG IN THERE!