Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happiness and Sorrow in rainy Florida

So once again, I am on travel. This time for 3 day meeting in Melbourne , florida again, down the road from Cape Canaveral and the 'space coast' as it is known. And instead of eating out, we have been going to the gym twice a day - Pilates, Yoga [i could get into Yoga!] Aerobics with weights, along with some cardio and my normal lifting. Kicking my butt for sure, but what a hell of a way to jump start my workout routine.


But yesterday and this morning was mixed with happiness and sorrow - my nephew, Matt, called me to let me know he got engaged to his girl, Angie. She is a real down to earth person, real and genuine and they are a great couple. Congrats Matt and Angie - I am truely happy for you both.

This morning, the sorrow. One of my guys that works for me had a stroke in the office. Fortuneately the EMTs got there quickly, and although the meds he got in the hospital have helped we still don't know how much damage was done. At this point, and where i am at, all i can do is keep him in my prayers.


But i did figure out how to post my doodles while on the road - since I always take my camera with me, I can take pix of my doodles and sketches and post them! So, here is some strangeness I doodled to keep me focused during the highly technical parts of the meetings.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your co=worker. Let me know how he is doing - I will keep him in my prayers. You doing ok? Pilates? Yikes!