Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy 88 birthday DAD!




My Dad does not have a computer, doesn't know about blogs, and doesn't even have and answering machine. So the only way he will see this is for me to print it out. But today is his 88th birthday, and he is still as feisty as ever and loves me more than anything. So I thought I would post the birthday card I made for him and sent.

I am and always will be his babe, his little girl. He gave me the courage and encouragement to try and fail, and try again. and thru it all, his love never waivers. Here's to my dad ! many more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

88 IS GREAT! Congratulations to your Dad, and may he have a great year!

I like the look of your new page - Pink is in!

See you soon - sorry I missed you and Thrash the other evening. I miss my buddy(s).
Kel

Anonymous said...

That's great! Say Happy Birthday to your dad from us!

-me