Monday, March 19, 2007

What to do inColorado Springs...





When they book you out of Dulles at 6 AM in the morning and you get to your destination at 9 AM ? You go to your local office, look at e mails, and then go site seeing! and Shopping! I don't have my meeting till tomorrow, so i spent the day driving thru the Garden of the Gods, driving thru Manitou Springs and just enjoying the lovely weather. So after I get some groceries in the tummy, i will do some really work again and get ready for my meetings in the AM. and it is HARD to stay on your diet/eating right when you travel. Let's see what I can find tonight....mmmmmm steak is sounding good, and there is a Bennigan's right next door, as well as a Macaroni Grill. Fire Grilled Sirlon or Arugula Steak Salad ? Decisions , decisions

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Gotta love a "business trip" that includes a side trip!! Great photos